Mar 9, 2012

Penang Asia's best place for street food ?

To answer that question, follow in the footsteps of food writer Pat Nourse and photographer Christopher Wise and meet some of the movers and shakers on today's Penang tourism scene. Both Straits Collection and ChinaHouse have been featured in their article, which came out in the latest edition of the Australian Gourmet Traveller Magazine. To read Pat's piece, you can either visit Australian Gourmet Traveller's website, or download the following files to view Christopher's amazingly vivid pictures. Only then will you be able to make up your mind about their question... Penangites sure know the answer already ;-)




2 comments:

  1. While I meditate on the gulf towards which I travelled, and reflect on my youthful disobedience, for these things I weep, mine eye runneth down with water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desert Safari Dubai I am moving to dubai and I am very much interested to visit Dubai safari again. As I am a big fan of it

    ReplyDelete